Wednesday, December 24, 2008

And so it begins!

After having read and followed blogs a good bit over the past two years, I suppose it is time for me to throw my hat into the ring. I want to use this blog as a forum for thinking about God and how theology works in day-to-day life. So many Christians talk a good game, and might have done a study or two that deals with theology, but they don't really know how to make what they learn or think about God a practical part of everyday life.

It is with this in mind that I entitle my blog "Pragmatic Theology." Theology in that we will be talking and thinking about God, pragmatic in that we will be looking from a common sense point of view and trying to see why what we believe matters.

Please bring questions, comments, and snide remarks with you. Dialogue is fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment